There are several ways you can assist in the important community-focused work of the Mid-Bronx Senior Citizens Council.
- Volunteer your time and talents to our many programs by emailing
- In one hour you can:
- Read to 100 children (five classrooms)
- Teach 20 seniors how to dance salsa.
- Provide hope and inspiration to a low-income pre-teen.
- Provide meals for 100 needy families.
- Donate gently used or new clothes and shoes, toys and books to our thrift store. You may also donate new toys to our various children's programs, especially at Christmas and our food pantry is always in need of canned foods and dry goods. These programs are all housed at 1125 Grand Concourse at McClellan Avenue, Bronx, NY 10452.
- Make financial contributions to any of our various programs through the donate option below.
- For every $10 you give, you can feed four seniors in our cafeteria.
- For every $25 you give, you can help give 25 unemployed adults an opportunity to learn a new skill.
- For every $50 you give, you can provide art supplies for one month for 20 children.